Friday, April 22, 2011

IT'S FRIDAYYY FRIDAYY! oh wait, nope it's Saturday now

CRANE COUNT: 41

Well, I have been bad and skipped a day of blogging! actually technically 2 because it's past 12....*gasp*! Oh well, I PROMISE to try to not skip another day..that was so definite wasn't it?;) But never fear, I have not abandoned the mission! Here are cranes 34 through 41!

34: my mom and my puppy Edmund (yes, I realize it is quite a sophisticated name for a dog)
35: Dr. Sonhi, taken right after he filed off part of my teeth..he should be happy i even gave him a crane after that!
36: Andd the hygienist needed one too of course:)


36: Receptionist at the Indy racquet club..made out of a summer tennis camp brochure  

37: The beautiful Courtney at track practice:)

**INTERMISSION** (corny music plays) Apparently crane no. 38 is being decorated beautifully by my awesomely artistic friend Luca Perillo, so it shall be posted later...ANYWAYS, on to the next crane victim *mwahahaha*...

39: the gal at ORANGE LEAF (really good frozen yogurt place in Carmel..check it out if you've never been there before! )  My favorite flavor there is lychee:)

And finally, no. 41 goes to a slightly puzzled Misty of Goodwill Inc!!  (by the way, goodwill shopping is pretty awesome too! belts for...ready for this? 99 cents. and they all have character too, you know? Not another belt everyonee could get from Hollister.) 

Oh, and I think my search for a prom dress has come to a conclusion...here it is, ladies and gents!:
Mhmm, that's stylin right there!!


Ok, so a little off topic but not too much!! Farewell dear friends, till I post again.

~Christine

6 comments:

  1. OUR GOODWILL HAS CHEEZITS??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love the random stuff you find there! Used cheezits, anyone?;) buying food items at goodwill just isn't too appealing for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, ofcourse thats what Kate sees. my guess is the cashier is one of those people who throws the crane away (INSANE) haha she looks soo confused.
    but hey, if you wanted to add a charitable aspect to the crane effect, you might just say hey, i'm doing this to raise awareness for the people affected by the Japan catastrophes, would you like to donate to my cause? or say a prayer for the people in Japan or something. Ik a guy who grew a mustache randomly and when people mentioned his crazy stache he just said "i'm doing this to raise awareness for cancer, would u like to donate to my cause?" and then he donated the money to a research hospital. he got like three hundred bucks by the end of a month. yours would actually make sense though since origami is an oriental thing. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly I love that idea thanks so much for the input! I've been struggling to come up with the wording/technical aspect of having people donate..because I feel like if i just asked them there on the spot it would be really awkward and they wouldn't know they could trust me to legitimately use the money for the cause, ya know? lol.....ill figure something out i guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, just walk up to some random stranger "hey i'll trade u this crane for five bucks..charity, no wait, my cause is.. cranes! made of paper! money, Japan! yes??" it'd sell me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNOW!!..ill make the cranes out of dollar bills! waitt...that's not gonna help anything. jk lol yea that would totally sell anyone;) u need to come on a crane-giving mission with me sometime!

    ReplyDelete