Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why hello again:)

CRANE COUNT: 103

I'M BACK!! After prom, graduation, countless end-of-year events, etc (not to mention midnight release of Pirates of the Caribbean, on Stranger Tides!!), I can finally get back to blogging. And yes, you read correctly...I am now officially done with high school...yess!

Now, time to get ready for summer and college this fall, plan my piano students' end-of-year recital, and look for a another summer job maybe. As you probably noticed, I broke 100 while on my little blogging sabbatical. Here our the newly-craned... ;) ( I think I'll try to create a new verb: "to be craned."  Sample sentence: "Yo, dude, I think you've been craned!" I'm not sure how it should be defined yet, however. Something along the lines of Awesomeness...)

84- at Meijer
85- at a Chinese restaurant (sorry...blurry cell phone picture!)

86- Little Natalie 
87- Steban at Steak 'n Shake
88- Chad at Steak 'n Shake (and no, not at the same one lol. I seem to go to steak 'n shake way too often!)
90- Sammie!
91- Hannah, Ball State buddies next year!
92- Ben at Starbucks, who told me about their awesome program for helping quake victims in Japan
93- Lateasa (love the name!) at Marsh
94- at the Monon Coffee Shop (forgot to ask her name!) It was really cute. I had made a crane out of a paper napkin before I had even started this project and left it on a table at the coffee shop after I finished eating. On the day I gave her a crane,  I noticed she set crane 94 next to another white crane on the counter...she had kept the last one I left:)
95- Susan having a staring contest...too bad I don't give my cranes eyes;)
96- Emilo at Qdoba. Not sure he understood what the heck I was doing, but I told him he got number 96, and he gave me a big smile! 
97- Whitcha at my favorite restaurant, Jasmine Thai (BEST Asian food in Indy, I would have to say)
98- Kyle at Steak 'n Shake (3rd so far!) who I will always remember for his amazing memory. Once all of us had ordered (without him taking any notes), he listed off at top speed everyone's orders. It was pretty impressive to say the least. Apparently he never takes notes and almost never has a complaint!
99- Olivia before the midnight release of Pirates..nice hat;)
100- Robert, fellow graduate
101- Chesley! (pronounced chess-lee by the way)
102- Nicole et ses amis a Steak 'n Shake yet again...! 
103 Erica at Bazbeaux Pizza

3 comments:

  1. christineee.... 98 at steak'n shake was NOT kyle... it was chad... ik it was probly hard to make out cuz he did rattle everything off at top speed including his name, but since he said he'd check it out, i figure you oughta have the facts straight haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo cool about the coffee shop lady!! and i think you really do like qdoba deep down lol. p.s. crane eyes are a great idea! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangit I knew i would mess up the names at some point!! Are you sure? I coulda sworn he was Kyle and the one before that was Chad..

    ikr mfish!! I thought it was so cute:) And nooo!! I was forced!!;)

    ReplyDelete