Thursday, May 26, 2011

CRANE COUNT: 104

Ehh, as you can see, not much progress in the number count! However, I decided I should get this started on facebook, since it is a lot easier to share/check than blogs. Instead of creating a page, I made it into a cause. Please check it out here, "become a member," and invite your friends!! 

Currently, I have it set so that donations go to the American Red Cross, and I can't figure out how to change it so they get sent directly to Japan. But I'll figure it out..if you have an idea on how to do it, comment!:)  Here are some pictures missing from before that I now have...
19- Saved for Lora on her 19th birthday:)
51- Andrew
52- Katie
53- Claire
And one new one for today!
104- Nathan
If you want to see the entire crane collection, you can see it here. Or you can see my facebook album here.

Love from yours truly<3

No comments:

Post a Comment